If you are new to ReSharper or something goes wrong during your everyday work, there are several places where you can search for a solution, ask for advice, submit bugs, suggest new features or just talk to people that share the same interests. So:
- To find answers to frequently asked questions or advice on how to avoid certain situations, look through issues in ReSharper Knowledge Base
- To keep abreast of the newest features available, read JetBrains .NET Tools Blog
- To share your experience with other people or get in touch with our developers, go to ReSharper Community
- To report a bug or to request a new feature, use our Issue Tracker. If you're submitting a bug report, please provide steps to reproduce it and attach the solution that you work with.
- To share information that is not meant to be public, contact the ReSharper team via e-mail
Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions about ReSharper: