- Open a .resx file in the XML Editor.
- Place the caret at the name of a resource.
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Usages of Symbol or press Ctrl+Alt+F7.
- ReSharper wilI open the code file where the resource is used. If there are two or more usages, select one of them from the drop-down list.
- Open a code file where a resource is used.
Place the caret at the usage of resource property:
or at the name of the resource used in code:
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Go to Declaration or press Ctrl+B.
- Select a declaration from the drop-down list. You can go to the declaration of the property in the generated wrapper or to the resource declaration in .resx file.
You can navigate from ComponentResourceManager and ResourceManager methods invocation to the resource declaration.
You can Ctrl+click the resource usage to go to the declaration.
If you use files in resources (e.g. images, icons, audio files, etc.), you can use the Go to Related Files feature to navigate to these files.
- Open a .resx file in the XML Editor and place the caret anywhere in the file, or just select the file in the Solution Explorer.
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Related Files or press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G.
- In the drop-down list of related files that appears, click on the desired file or select it and press Enter.