To go to a file in the current solution
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Go to File, or press Ctrl+Shift+N.
- In the resulting dialog box, select Include folders check box if you want to display not only files, but folders as well.
- In the search box, start typing the file name:
- Do one of the following:
- To view the list of found files in the Find Results window, click Show in Find Results in the search box, or press + on the numeric keypad.
- To navigate directly to a target file, select the file name in the search box and press Enter.