To move a type to another folder
- Select a class, interface, struct, or enum in Class View or Object Browser, or position the caret at its name in the editor.
- On the ReSharper menu or context menu, choose Refactor | Move, or press F6. The Move drop-down list appears, choose Move to Folder command. The Move to Folder dialog box opens:
- Use the Target folder drop-down list to specify the folder where the chosen type should be moved.
- If the Fix namespaces check box is selected, ReSharper will automatically fix namespaces according to the new location.
- If an internal type is moved to a folder in other project and the Allow change internal visibility to public when it is required check box is selected, ReSharper will automatically change visibility to public.
- If several types are selected, you can specify whether they should be moved into separate files or left as they are.
- Click Next.