Code inspection items in the Inspection Severity tab are organized within eight categories:
- Common Practices and Code Improvements
- Constraints Violations
- Language Usage Opportunities
- Potential Code Quality Issues
- Redundancies in Code
- Redundancies in Symbol Declarations
- Unused Symbols
Every section contains a list of issues that could be displayed as:
- Errors (Show as error).
- Warnings (Show as warning).
- Suggestions (Show as suggestion).
- Hints (Show as hint), or
- Not shown at all (Do not show).