Code Cleanup lets you remove
- Choose ReSharper | Options | Code Editing | Code Cleanup.
- Create a new profile as described in
Creating Custom Profiles. In the Selected profile settings for the new profile, select Remove code redundancies.
- Click OK to save the new profile and close the ReSharper Options dialog box.
- Open the Code Cleanup dialog box from the text editor or Solution Explorer as described in
Running Code Cleanup.
- When the Code Cleanup dialog box opens, select the newly created profile in the Available Profiles area.
- Click Run to perform Code Cleanup. ReSharper will remove all redundancies that don't require interaction with the user.