When you start Visual Studio for the first time after installing ReSharper, a dialog box called ReSharper Keyboard Scheme displays:
Any time after you've chosen one of three options provided in this dialog box, you can configure individual keyboard shortcuts.
- On the main menu, choose Tools | Options.
- Select Environment | Keyboard in the navigation view.
- In the list of commands, scroll down to command names that start with
ReSharper.ReSharper_. Browse the list to view or edit keyboard shortcuts assigned to ReSharper-specific actions.
TipOnce the list of commands in the Keyboard tab receives focus, press Ctrl+R to jump to items with initial
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Options.
- Select Environment | Visual Studio Integration.
- In the Visual Studio Integration tab, select Visual Studio, ReSharper 2.x or IntelliJ IDEA, or None, and click Apply Scheme. If you selected None, you can define an arbitrary set of custom keyboard shortcuts in Visual Studio's native Options menu (Tools | Options | Environment | Keyboard) - see To configure keyboard shortcuts above.