To find and replace occurrences of a code pattern
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Find | Search with Pattern. The Search with Pattern dialog box opens.
- Click Replace in the window's menu bar to switch to the Replace mode.
- Define a search pattern in the Search pattern text area.
- Define a replace pattern in the Replace pattern text area.
- Click Replace to start searching for occurrences of your search pattern.
- The Replace with Pattern dialog box opens. Choose search pattern occurrences that you want to be replaced with the replace pattern, and click Replace.