The Move Types into Matching Files refactoring helps you split one file with several declarations into several files with one declaration per file.
- In the Solution Explorer window, choose a node you want to apply the refactoring to.
- On the ReSharper menu or context menu, choose Refactor | Move Types into Matching Files.
- The Move Types into Matching Files dialog box opens:
- Choose declarations you want to move and click Next.
- If the name of an existing file coincide with the name of file that is going to be created,
ReSharper shows the Conflicts page:
- Look through the list and try to
- Click Next to run the refactoring.