However, ReSharper provides a wider overview of errors and problems in your code with the Inspection Results tool window. It allows you to browse all issues (errors, warnings, suggestions, and hints) that ReSharper discovers across your solution or in a narrower scope, navigate to them for applying fixes.
Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Inspect | Code Issues in Solution or ReSharper | Inspect | Code Issues in Current Project.
- In the Solution Explorer, right-click the desired node and choose Find Code Issues in the context menu.
- The Inspection Results window will open automatically after code analysis finishes running.
In the Inspection Results window,
you can view the list of discovered issues and navigate to them by double-clicking their descriptions:
- If you want to hide some kind of issues or hide all other issues except issues of this kind, right-click a node and choose Hide All Issues or Show Only Issues correspondingly.
- For more precise filtering, click Filter Issues on the toolbar and specify issue types that should be displayed using the Filter Issues dialog box that appears.
You can share found issues by copying them to the clipboard or exporting to a file. For more information, see Sharing Inspection Results.