In a custom Code Cleanup profiles, you can adjust a number of settings designed to perform various tasks. You can create your own custom Code Cleanup profiles with different combinations of these settings.
- Choose ReSharper | Options in the main menu.
- Open Code Editing | Code Cleanup options page.
- Click Add to create a new custom profile and specify a name for it.
- Make sure that your new profile is selected in the list of profiles in the Code Cleanup options page.
- Configure code cleanup profile settings in the Selected profile settings area.
- Click Save to apply the modifications and let ReSharper choose the settings layer, or choose a particular settings layer in the Save To drop-down list. To learn more about saving ReSharper settings, see JetBrains .NET Tools Blog: Save or Save To in ReSharper Options.