- Code Editing | General Formatting Style
- Code Editing | [Language] | Formatting Style
- Choose ReSharper | Options in the main menu.
- Use the Code Editing | General Formatting Style page and/or Code Editing | [Language] | Formatting Style pages to configure formatting settings so that they comply with your coding practices/standards.
- Click Save to apply the modifications and let ReSharper choose the settings layer, or choose a particular settings layer in the Save To drop-down list. To learn more about saving ReSharper settings, see JetBrains .NET Tools Blog: Save or Save To in ReSharper Options.
- Choose ReSharper | Tools | Cleanup Code in the menu to open the Code Cleanup dialog box for the current file or for a solution node (see Running Code Cleanup for details), and then select the newly created profile in the Available Profiles area.
- Click Run to perform Code Cleanup. ReSharper will reformat code in your selection, file, directory, project, or solution (depending on how you chose to run Code Cleanup) according to your settings.