This command allows you to navigate to the usages of a symbol from its declaration or another usage in the code editor or from the Object Browser, Solution Explorer, Class View, File Structure and other ReSharper tool windows. The opposite navigation is available with the Go to Declaration command.
- Place the caret on a symbol in the code editor or select the symbol in another window.
- Choose ReSharper | Navigate | Usages of Symbol on the main menu, or press Ctrl+Alt+F7.
- If the symbol has only one usage, ReSharper will navigate to it directly.
If there are several usages, they will be listed in the drop-down list.
Do one of the following:
- To view the list of usages in the Find Results window, click Show in Find Results or press + on the numeric keypad.
- To navigate directly to a usage, select it in the drop-down list and press Enter.