If there are many usages, it is important to work with them effectively. To display and navigate conveniently between them, use the Find Results window.
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Windows | Find Results.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+UCtrl+Alt+F12.
- To show the source code for the selected usage, click Show Preview on the toolbar of the Find Results window.
- To define the position ot the source preview pane, click the arrow right to Show Preview . In the drop-down list, click Right or Bottom.
The displayed code lines change according to the selected usage.
- On the toolbar of the Find Usages window, click Filter Usages . In the drop-down list, choose what kind of usages to display.
- To filter by read or write usages, click or correspondingly.
- On the toolbar of the Find Results window, click None in the Group by list to show search results as a flat list.
- Click any other grouping option in the Group by list to show search results as a tree.