In this section:
- Capifying Application
- Running Capistrano Tasks
Capistrano gem should be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Capistrano changes to the UI
Once installed, Capistrano introduces the following changes to the RubyMine UI:
- node appears in the menu, with the nested commands and .
- Capistrano run/debug configuration becomes available.
Capistrano support in RubyMine includes:
- Syntax and error highlighting.
- Code completion in
Structure view for
- capability to run Capistrano tasks.
- Available Capistrano tasks appear in the Go to Symbol suggestion list:
Last modified: 17 April 2015