Configuring Remote Interpreters via SSH
In this section:
sshserver should run on a remote host, since RubyMine runs remote interpreter via ssh-session.
- If you want to copy your sources to a remote computer, create a deployment configuration, as described in the section Creating a Remote Server Configuration.
To configure a remote Ruby interpreter via SSH credentials
- In the Ruby SDK and Gems page of the Settings dialog box, click .
- In the drop-down list, choose New remote...
The dialog box Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter opens.
- In the dialog box Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter, click the radio-button SSH credentials:
- In the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box, fill in the server information (host, port, etc.)
- The Ruby interpreter path field displays the path to the desired Ruby executable. You can accept default, or specify a different one.
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.
Last modified: 4 February 2015