Configuring Subversion Branches
RubyMine integration with Subversion provides the capability to compose a list of parent folders of the branches you work with. This list will be displayed every time you perform any kind of a branch operation, for example, to synchronize your working copy, compare branches, etc.
Branches are configured in the Configure Subversion Branches dialog box.
On this page:
To open the Configure Subversion Branches dialog box, do one of the following
- In the Changes tool window, open the Subversion Working Copies Information tab, and then click the Configure Branches link.
- On the main menu, choose VCS | Subversion | Update File/Directory , or VCS | Update Project .
- In the Update Project/Directory dialog box that opens, click the Browse button or press Shift+Enter to select the path to the target branch.
- In the Select Branch pop-up dialog box that opens, choose Configure Branches.
To configure branches
- Open the Configure Subversion Branches dialog box.
- In the Trunk Location text box, specify the URL address that identifies the trunk of your repository. Type the URL address manually or click the Browse button and appoint the trunk manually in the Select Repository Location dialog box that opens. The dialog box shows a tree of all branches and tags under the repository root.
In the Branch Locations area, compose a list of folders under which the branches you need in your work are stored.
- To have an item included in the list, click the Add button and choose the required folder in the Select Repository Location dialog box that opens.
- To exclude an item from the list, select the required item and click the Remove button.