Create New Project
File | New Project
Welcome Screen | Create New Project
Use this dialog box to generate project stubs for developing Web applications. RubyMine generates project stubs based on the following templates:
- HTML5 Boilerplate, Twitter Bootstrap, and Foundation for client-side application stubs.
- Node.js Express for the server-side applications using Node.js.
- Dart Web application stubs for developing the client side of applications.
- Meteor project stubs for both the client and the server sides of applications.
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova/Ionic project stubs.
- AngularJS project stubs.
|Project name||In this text box, type the name of the new project.|
|Location||In this text box, specify the location of the folder where the project-related files will be stored. Type the path manually or click the Browse button and select the folder where the project will be created.|
|Project type||Select the desired type of the new project from the drop-down list. The subsequent steps after clicking OK depend on the chosen project type.|
Click this button to create a new project.
If the project type is empty, the new project will be opened in the specified frame. In all other cases, the Settings dialogs for the corresponding frameworks will be opened.
|Cancel||Click this button to cancel operation and close the dialog box.|