Debugging Rails Applications under Zeus
To debug a Rails application, when using Zeus, follow these general steps
- Make sure the breakpoints are set in the Rails application script you want to debug.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose Tools | Run Zeus Server
- On the main toolbar, click the run/debug configuration selector, and choose Edit Configurations . Then, in the Run/Debug Configurations dialog box, create
run/debug configuration for Zeus server.
Refer to the section Creating and Editing Run/Debug Configurations for detailed description of the procedure.
Note that you must specify
Startin the Commands field to start the server.
- Launch Zeus in the debug mode. To do that, with the Zeus run/debug configuration selected, click , or press Shift+F9.
- With the Zeus server running in the debug mode, run the desired Rails application script.
Last modified: 24 January 2015