Importing TextMate Bundles
TextMate bundles become available to RubyMine when they are downloaded to your computer.
To import a TextMate bundle, follow these general steps
- Make sure that TextMate bundles you want to import to RubyMine, are already downloaded. For example, you can find the desired TextMate bundles on GitHub.
- Open the IDE Settings, and click TextMate Bundles.
- In the TextMate Bundles page, click :
- In the Select Path dialog box that opens, locate the desired bundle in the file system, and click OK. Repeat this step as required.
- Apply changes.
- If necessary, add the desired file type to the to the imported TM bundle.
For example, if you want Ruby files with
.rbextension to be supported by the RubyMine's TextMate integration, you have to open for editing the file
Ruby.tmbundle\Syntaxes\Ruby.plist, locate the section
fileTypes, and under
Then restart RubyMine.
- Just to make sure that the desired file type will be opened via the TextMate bundles, open File Types
page of the Settings dialog, among the recognized file types find Files supported via TextMate bundles,
and see the list of extensions: