Navigating with Model Dependency Diagram
With RubyMine, you can navigate between Model Dependency and the corresponding models and associations.
In this section:
Navigating between model dependency diagram and the source code
To navigate from a model dependency diagram to the source code
- On the Model Dependency diagram, select the desired node or edge.
- Do one of the following:
- Press F4
- On the context menu, choose
- Double-click selected node.
Tips and tricks
- In a model declaration source code, it is enough to choose on the context menu.
- If you have selected an edge that corresponds to a one-to-many or many-to-many association, RubyMine suggests you to choose which part of the association should be navigated to:
Last modified: 5 November 2015