Running Capistrano Tasks
To run a capistrano task
- On the main menu, point to Tools | Capistrano .
- On the submenu, choose Run capistrano task .
- In the pop-up window, start typing the task name, or its part. RubyMine shows the list of matching Capistrano tasks. If you want to see all the available tasks, including those without description, select the check box Include undocumented:
- Select the desired task from the suggestion list, and press Enter.
- In the Execute '< Capistrano task>' dialog box, specify the script arguments,
if any, and select the desired environment from the drop-down list.
If necessary, enable the
--traceoption by selecting the Full backtrace check box. This option is the same as in the Capistrano run/debug configuration; as soon as this option is set in the run configuration dialog box, it is also set in the Run Capistrano Task dialog box, and vice versa.
Last modified: 4 February 2015