RubyMine makes it possible to run all tests in a container, individual tests or test methods. For each one, RubyMine provides a temporary run-debug configuration that can be saved if necessary as a permanent one.
To run all tests in a directory
- In the project tool window, select the directory that contains tests to be executed.
- On the context menu, choose .
- If the directory contains tests that belong to the different testing frameworks, select configuration to be used:
- Explore results in the test runner.
To run a test case or test script
- Open the desired test in the editor, or select it in the Project tool window.
- On the context menu of the selection, choose .
To run a test method or example
- Open the desired test in the editor.
- Place the caret somewhere within the test method body.
- On the context menu, choose :
Last modified: 17 April 2015