- Importing TextMate Bundles
- Mapping Color Schemes
- Editing Files Using TextMate Bundles
Before you start working with TextMate, make sure that TextMate Bundles Support plugin is enabled.
The plugin is bundled with RubyMine and activated by default. If not, enable the plugin as described in Enabling and Disabling Plugins.
TextMate files are marked with .
TextMate support in RubyMine includes:
- Possibility to import bundles.
- Possibility to establish mappings between the color schemes of RubyMine and TextMate.
- Syntax and error highlighting.
- Code completion in