On this page:
Toggling between upper and lower cases
To toggle between upper case and lower case
- Select text fragment, or just place the caret at the line you want to change case in.
- On the main menu, choose , or press Ctrl+Shift+U.
Toggling between camelcase and snake_case
To toggle between camelcase and snake_case
- Select text fragment you want to change case in.
- On the main menu, choose , or press Ctrl+Alt+U.
If you type a variable name using CamelCase, RubyMine detects deviation from naming conventions, and suggests to convert such name to snake_case:
Tips and tricks
Did you know that
- Applying Toggle Case to CamelCase name format converts the name format to lower case?
- The lowercase names are converted to the uppercase format?
- Applying Toggle Case to the uppercase name format converts the name format to lower case?
Last modified: 27 June 2015