Do one of the following:
- In the Watches pane, click , or just press InsertInsertInsertInsertInsertInsertInsertInsertInsertInsertInsertShift BackspaceInsert.
- On the Variables pane, in the Inspection window, or in the Evaluate Expression dialog box, right-click the desired item and choose Add to Watches on the context menu.
- Select the desired item in the Variables pane and drag it to the Watches pane.
- Select item in the editor, right-click it and select Add to Watches on the context menu.
- To change the expression represented by a watch, right-click the desired watch and select Edit on the context menu.
- In the Watches pane, select a watch to be deleted.
- On the context menu, choose Remove Watch, or press Alt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteMeta+DeleteMeta DeleteMeta DeleteMeta DeleteMeta Delete.
You can navigate from a backtrace in the Watches pane to the respective line of the source code. To do that, right-click a line of backtrace, and choose Jump to Source on the context menu, or just press F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F12 or Ctrl+Shift+EF4F4F4F3F4.