Prior to checking files out, you can browse the contents of the Subversion repository. The Subversion Repository browser enables you to add or discard repository locations, view history of files and folders, check out files and folders, navigate to source code, browse changes, create branches or tags etc.
Browsing contents of the repository is always available, even when Subversion is not enabled in project. All you need is a valid user account.
- On the main menu, choose .
- Specify repository URL in the New Repository Location dialog box:
- View contents of the repository in the SVN Repositories tool window:
- Importing a Local Directory to Subversion Repository
- Exporting Information from Subversion Repository
- Checking Out Files from Subversion Repository
- Browsing Changes
- Viewing Changes History for a File or Selection