Use the Status bar to quickly re-configure highlighting for the file which is currently opened in the editor. With Hector, you can choose to highlight syntax problems, inspection issues, or turn off highlighting.
- Open the Highlighting level pop-up window by doing one of the
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+HCtrl+Shift+Alt+HCtrl+Shift+Alt+HCtrl+Shift+Alt+HCtrl+Shift+Alt+HCtrl+Shift+Alt+HCtrl+Shift+Alt+HCtrl+Shift+Alt+HShift+Alt+Meta+HShift Alt Command HShift Alt Command HShift Alt Command HShift Alt Command H.
- Click the Hector icon on the Status bar.
- Right-click the code inspection indicator on top of the scroll bar.
- Move the slider to one of the three available positions that define the highlighting level:
- None: turn off problems highlighting in the editor.
- Syntax: highlight syntax problems only.
- Inspections: (default) highlight syntax problems and inspection issues.