The list of Ruby SDKs, available for the various projects, can include interpreters installed locally or remotely .
- Open the project settings, and click Ruby SDK and Gems page.
- Click Add SDK.
- From the drop-down list, select whether you want to add an interpreter from your local computer, or the one located remotely.
- The next step depends on the selected interpreter location.
- When an interpreter is added, it is included in the list of available interpreters.
- Apply changes.
- In the drop-down list of interpreters , select the one to be deleted.
- Click Remove SDK.