- Open the IDE Settings, and under Colors&Fonts node, click General. Make sure you are working with an editable scheme.
- In the General page, scroll through the list of components, and select the ones related to
- Console standard output
- Console error output
- Console user input
- Console system output
- Console background
- Click the desired component in the list, and change color settings and font type.
- Open the IDE Settings, and click Colors&Fonts. Make sure you are working with an editable color scheme.
- Open Ruby Console page.
- In the left pane, select the following options to be customized:
- Output that controls how the Ruby output will be represented.
- ANSI colors that control color rendering in ANSI encoding.
Changes in ANSI colors take effect upon RubyMine restart.