RubyMine enables you to define your habitual color scheme for the various types of consoles. So doing, you can individually configure all sorts of console output and user input.
Color scheme includes numerous colors for background, user input, system output, and error output.
- Make sure you are working with an editable scheme.
Open the IDE Settings, and under Colors&Fonts, scroll through the list of
components, and select the ones related to
- Console Colors
- Console Fonts
- In the right-hand pane, click the desired component in the list, and change color settings and
- Open the IDE Settings, and click Colors&Fonts. Make sure you are working with an editable color scheme.
- Open Ruby Console page.
- In the left pane, select the following options to be customized:
- Output that controls how the Ruby output will be represented.
- ANSI colors that control color rendering in ANSI encoding.
Changes in ANSI colors take effect upon RubyMine restart.