In this section:
- A ssh server should run on a remote host, since RubyMine runs remote interpreter via ssh-session.
- If you want to copy your sources to a remote computer, create a deployment configuration, as described in the section Creating an in-Place Server Configuration.
- In the Ruby SDK and Gems page of the project settings, click Add SDK .
- In the drop-down list, choose
The dialog box Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter opens:
- In the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box, do one of the
- Click the button Fill from deployment server settings. So doing, the remote server settings are taken from one of the servers which have already been configured, as described in the section Creating an in-Place Server Configuration.
- In the Settings area, fill in the server information manually (host, port, etc.).
- The Ruby interpreter path field displays the path to the desired Ruby executable. You can accept default, or specify a different one.
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.