The visibility status of a library determines whether it can be used in one project (Project) or can be re-used at the IDE level (Global).
The scope of a library defines the set of files and folders in which the library is considered as library, that is, it is write-protected, excluded from check for errors and refactoring, affects the completion list and highlighting.
- Create a folder test at the same level as the src folder.
- Populate the test folder. For each production file, create a separate test file and name it as follows: <name of production file>.<Test>.js.
- Mark the folder where the tests are stored as test folder.
- Mark the folder where the tests are stored as a test source folder, see Configuring Content Roots.
- If necessary, have RubyMine detect and enable the required testing framework on-the-fly.