- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Ctrl+Alt+GAlt G.
- With the editor, or the Project tool windows having the focus, press Alt+InsertAlt+Insert, or choose on the context menu of the Project tool window. Then choose .
- In the pop-up frame that opens, start typing the desired generator name, or its part. As you type,
the suggestion list shrinks to show the matching entries only:
- If you want to see the complete list of all the available generators, type *.
- If you cannot find the generator you need, reload generators. To do that, just choose [Reload generators list] from the pop-up menu.
- In the dialog box that opens, specify the name of the new application element, and a list of arguments.
Besides that, choose the desired environment:
- If necessary, select the check boxes that correspond to the general options of the generate script.
- Click OK. RubyMine runs the generate script and
displays output messages in the dedicated tab of the Run tool window: