It is also possible to remove from view the models that are irrelevant to the current presentation. So doing, no files are physically deleted.
A new model can be created from a Model Dependency diagram, as described in the section Creating Models.
- Press Space.
- Type the name of the desired model in the dialog box that opens.
- Select model from the suggestion list, and press EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter.
- Select the desired model in the Rails view.
- Drag and drop the selected model to the Model Dependency diagram background.
- In the diagram, select one or more elements to be deleted.
- Press DeleteDeleteDeleteDeleteDelete or Ctrl+DDeleteDeleteDeleteDelete or Meta+BackspaceDelete, Backspace or Command BackspaceDelete, Backspace or Command BackspaceDelete, Backspace or Command BackspaceDelete or Command Backspace.