RubyMine integrates with Warbler, providing the possibility to generate .war archive of an application. Integration with Warbler requires JRuby.
Upon installing the Warbler gem, the warble command becomes available from the console. Besides that, the command appears on the main menu.
Note thatcommand recognizes the type of the interpreter and gems in project, and suggests to configure the proper versions.
- On the main menu, choose .
- Specify the name of the target archive in the field Output file name.
- In the Build .WAR file dialog box, select the check boxes next to the directories and files you want to include in the target archive.
- Enable or disable the following behavioral options, as required:
Executable - if this check box is selected, the target archive will
Precompiled - if this check box is selected, the Ruby files will be compiled into .class files.
Include gem repository - if this check box is selected, the gem repository will be included into the archive.
Turn on invoke/execute tracing, enable full backtrace - if this check box is selected, the tracing mode will be enabled.
- Select one or more files to be included into the WEB-INF directory of the web archive, and press the WEB-INF config button.
- Click OK to generate the archive.