TextMate bundles become available to RubyMine when they are downloaded to your computer.
- Make sure that TextMate bundles you want to import to RubyMine, are already downloaded. For example, you can find the desired TextMate bundles
It is important to note that RubyMine cannot read the binary bundles. Use only bundle sources instead. You can find them on GitHub.
- Open the IDE Settings, and click TextMate Bundles.
- In the TextMate Bundles page, click :
- In the Select Path dialog box that opens, locate the desired bundle in the file system, and click OK. Repeat this step as required.
- Apply changes.
- If necessary, add the desired file type to the to the imported TM bundle.
For example, if you want Ruby files with .rb extension to be supported by the RubyMine's TextMate integration, you have to open for editing the file Ruby.tmbundle\Syntaxes\Ruby.plist, locate the section fileTypes, and under array add rb.
Then restart RubyMine.
- Just to make sure that the desired file type will be opened via the TextMate bundles, open File Types
page of the Settings dialog, among the recognized file types find Files supported via TextMate bundles,
and see the list of extensions: