The plugin is bundled with RubyMine and activated by default. If it is not, enable the plugin.
Full coding assistance:
- Keywords, labels, variables, parameters and functions.
- Error and syntax highlighting.
- Code formatting and folding.
- Support of the strict mode standard.
- Support for ECMAScript.
- Initial support of ECMAScript Harmony.
- Generating code stubs based on file templates during file creation.
- Possibility to create line and block comments (Ctrl+Slash; Ctrl+DivideCtrl+Slash; Ctrl+Divide/Ctrl+Shift+Slash; Ctrl+Shift+DivideCtrl+Shift+Slash; Ctrl+Shift+Divide).
- Unwrapping and removing statements.
Numerous ways to navigate through the source code, among them:
- Navigating with Structure Views.
- Show/Goto Implementation (Ctrl+Alt+BCtrl+Alt+B) from overridden method / subclassed class.
- Advanced facilities for searching through the source code.
- Support of the JSDoc format and generating documentation comments.
- Viewing reference information:
- Running and debugging.
- Launching applications directly from RubyMine by opening the starting application HTML page in the default RubyMine browser.
- A dedicated debug configuration for launching debugging sessions directly from RubyMine.
- Tight integration with related frameworks and technologies: AJAX, JQuery, YUI, DoJo, Prototype, MooTools, Qooxdoo, and Bindows:
- Create a project to implement your application.
- Populate the project. Use the following RubyMine facilities, where applicable:
- Run your application by opening its starting HTML page in the RubyMine default browser.
Debug your application.