- On the context menu of the active editor, choose .
- In the Choose Changelist dialog box, specify the changelist to move the file to:
- If the target changelist exists, click the Existing Changelist option and select the desired changelist from the drop-down list.
- To create a changelist, click the New Changelist option, type the name of the new changelist, and optionally provide a description.
- Moving an Opened File to Another Changelist
- Moving Items Between Changelists in the Changes Tool Window