Another method of code navigation is to move between found errors and warnings. The caret is positioned immediately before the code issue.
You can configure the way RubyMine navigates between code issues: it can either jump between all code issues or skip minor issues and only navigate between detected errors.
In this section:
- Right click the Validation Side Bar.
On the context menu, choose one of the available navigation modes:
- To have RubyMine skip warnings, infos, and other minor issues, choose Go to high priority problems only.
- To have RubyMine jump between all detected code issues, choose Go to next problem.
- On the main menu, choose .
- Use keyboard shortcuts F2F2F2F2F2 or Ctrl+X, Back QuoteF2F2 or Ctrl+PeriodF2F2F2F2⌘ PeriodF2 and Shift+F2Shift+F2Shift+F2Shift+F2Shift+F2 or Ctrl+Shift+X, Back QuoteShift+F2Shift+F2 or Ctrl+CommaShift+F1Shift+F2Shift F2Shift F2Shift ⌘ PeriodShift F2 respectively.