- Open the desired Ruby script in the editor, or select it in the Project tool window.
- On the context menu, choose
- Click the Select Run/Debug Configuration drop-down list, or press
Alt+Shift+F9Alt+Shift+F9, and select .
- Do one of the following:
- If necessary, modify the selected run/debug configuration in Run/Debug Configuration:Rails. In particular, if you want to preview results in the browser, make sure that the Run browser check box is selected, and IP address specified. So doing, the application results will automatically display in your default Web browser defined in the Web Browsers page of the Settings dialog. Apply changes, and click Debug.
- If the run/debug configuration settings are defined in advance and the option Display settings before launching is not selected in the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box, launch the debugging session immediately. To do that, on the main menu choose , press Shift+F9Shift+F9, or click on the main toolbar.