- Select the desired inspection among inspections reported in the left pane of the Inspection tool window.
- Click the button on the toolbar, or just right-click the selected inspection.
- On the submenu, choose the desired suppress action. For example:
- Click Alt+EnterAlt+Enter, or click the light bulb icon to show the suggestion list.
- In the suggestion list, select the scope, where the alert will be suppressed:
The set of suppress actions depends on the language to which inspection applies. For example, for Cucumber, one can suppress inspections for a whole feature, for a scenario, or for a particular step: