The Mercurial integration with RubyMine provides the possibility to switch update the repository's working directory to the specified changeset or a specific line of development. Changesets can be identified by their hashes or by previously assigned tag identifiers.
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the Switch Working Directory Dialog
dialog box that opens, specify the target working directory:
- To switch to another line of development, choose Branch and select the desired branch from the drop-down list.
- To switch to a changeset to which you have previously assigned a tag identifier, choose Tag and select the desired tag from the drop-down list.
- To switch to a changeset identified by a hash, choose Revision and type the desired revision number in the text box.
- To have any local changes overwritten, select the Overwrite locally modified files (no backup) check box.