For each of the supported testing frameworks, RubyMine provides:
- Code completion, aware of the specific testing framework.
- Run/debug configurations.
- Possibility to create tests.
- Possibility to navigate between tests and test subjects.
- Code inspections.
- Context-sensitive generators for the various types of tests.
- Dedicated directories structure.
- Possibility to run all tests or features in a directory, specific test classes, test cases or features, individual test methods or examples.
- Possibility to run tests from within the IDE, and view test results in the console, or in the test runner UI.
Refer to the section Testing for the detailed description of the common testing procedures.