Install and enable the Node.js plugin.
The plugin is not bundled with RubyMine, but it is available from the RubyMine plugin repository. Once enabled, the plugin is available at the IDE level, that is, you can use it in all your RubyMine projects.
- Download and install the Node.js framework.
- Download and install the nodeunit testing framework
Open the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box by doing one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press NothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingNothingControl Alt F7 and choose Edit Configuration on the context menu.
- Click the Add button on the toolbar and select the Nodeunit configuration type.
In the dialog box that opens, specify the following:
- The name to identify the configuration.
The path to the NodeJS installation to use.
If you have appointed one of the installations as default, the field displays the path to its executable file.
- The working directory. This can be the project root folder or the parent directory for the test folder.
The scope of tests to run.
- Apply the changes and close the dialog box.