- Create a directory, for example, rspec, that will be used for testing
Mark the new directory as a test source.
Click thumbnail to view larger image.
- Make sure that rspec gem is installed to your project.
- In the directory you have created for testing, generate test templates.
Run or debug your spec.
If you are using the bundler, make sure that in the RSpec run/debug configuration the check box Run the script in context of the bundle is selected.
Note that you can execute all tests in a folder, specific test script, or individual examples in a script.
- To execute all tests in a folder, in the Project tool window right-click the folder that contains specs, and choose on the context menu.
- To execute a test script, right-click the spec in the Project tool window, or open this spec in the editor and right-click somewhere outside individual examples. Then choose . on the context menu.
- To execute an individual example, open the desired spec in the editor, right-click the example to be executed, and choose