You can examine the structure of the file currently opened in the editor using the Structure tool window or the Structure pop-up window.
By default, RubyMine shows all the namespaces, classes, methods, and functions presented in the current file.
To have other members displayed, turn on the the corresponding options on the context menu of the title bar of the Structure window.
On this page:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Ctrl+7 or Alt+7Alt+7⌘+7⌘ 7⌘ 7⌘ 7⌘ 7.
- Press Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+0Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12 or Ctrl+Shift+F12Ctrl+F3 or Ctrl+O⌘+F12⌘ F12⌘ F12⌘ O⌘ F12.
- Turn on the Show Fields option on the context menu of the title bar.
- Turn on the Show Inherited option on the context menu of the title bar.
By default, RubyMine shows only methods, constants, and fields defined in the current class. If shown, inherited members are displayed gray.