License for Open Source Projects
An Open Source license allows you to:
- use TeamCity for non-commercial, open source software development only
- run a single instance of the Enterprise Edition Server
- create an unlimited number of User Accounts
- use an unlimited number of Agents
- use an unlimited number of build configurations
For more details, please see the TeamCity License Agreement.
How to apply
To apply for a free license for your Open Source project:
- Please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- You are the project lead or a regular committer.
- Your OS project meets the Open Source definition
- You do not perform any paid support, consulting or training services for your OS project, and you do not distribute paid versions of your OS software. If you provide paid services for or distribute paid versions of your OS software, we might have other options available for your project. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Your OS project is being actively developed for a minimum of 3 months.
- Your OS project's community is active. This means that you have recent activity in your newsgroups or forums.
- Your OS project has a web site. The web site has a News section that is being kept up to date, or links to a social network account used to announce updates of the project.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
- After you complete and submit this online form. We will review your application and email you with further instructions.
How to renew
If you already have an OS license and would like to get it renewed, please send an email to email@example.com indicating the number of your license certificate and a link to the latest release pages of your project or something that indicates your project is alive and kicking!