Microsoft Visual Studio Online
Integration with Visual Studio Online lets you set up VSO as your source control in TeamCity (both Git and TFVC are supported), link TeamCity builds and version control history with VSO Work Items, and receive TeamCity notifications directly in your Team Rooms.
VCS Hosting Services 10.0
- Connect TeamCity to your GitHub and BitBucket issue tracker for automatic fetching and display of information about issues.
- Publish build status right to GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, and Upsource once the build is finished.
- Create projects directly from GitHub/Bitbucket repositories, without even providing a URL. TeamCity will connect to your VCS and list all the available repositories – you just need to pick one.
TeamCity integration with JetBrains YouTrack works both ways:
- TeamCity detects issue IDs mentioned in changes and provides links to YouTrack.
- YouTrack can be configured to import information about a change from TeamCity and add it to the issue. YouTrack can even apply different commands to the issues if they are mentioned in TeamCity changes.
TeamCity also supports Jira and Bugzilla out of the box and can be integrated easily with other systems via plugins.
TeamCity has many features for native Maven support under the hood, including: automatic
setup of Maven build
steps in build configuration, sharing of common Maven settings across projects, and
visualization of the
various project data gathered from POM.
TeamCity can also trigger builds when a specified Maven artifact changes.
With extensive NuGet integration TeamCity can install and update NuGet packages on agents,
create and publish
packages to a NuGet feed.
TeamCity can also act as NuGet feed server, and trigger builds on changes in a specified NuGet package.