Configuring Content Roots
Any project contains at least one content root created together with the project.
You can create additional content roots as well as remove the unnecessary ones.
In this section:
Creating a Content Root
- Open the project settings by choosing Directories. . Then click
- On the Directories page, click the Add Content Root button .
- In the dialog that opens, locate the desired directory and click OK.
Removing a Content Root
- Open the Settings dialog box.
- On the Directories page, select the content root to be deleted.
- Click the Remove Content Entry button .
- Confirm deletion.
Last modified: 25 July 2015