Configuring Content Roots
Any project contains at least one content root created together with the project.
You can create additional content roots as well as remove the unnecessary ones.
In this section:
To create a new content root
To remove a content root
- Open the Project Settings.
- On the Directories page, select the content root to be deleted.
- Click the Remove Content Entry button .
- Confirm deletion.
Specifying folder categories in the Project tool window
- Open the Project tool window (e.g. View | Tool Windows | Project ).
- Select the folder that you want to assign to test sources.
- In the context menu, point to Mark Directory As and select the desired category.
Last modified: 11 December 2014