Configuring Content Roots
Any project contains at least one content root created together with the project.
You can create additional content roots as well as remove the unnecessary ones.
In this section:
- Creating content roots
- Removing content roots
- Specifying folder categories in the Project tool window
To create a new content root
To remove a content root
- Open the Settings dialog box.
- On the Directories page, select the content root to be deleted.
- Click the Remove Content Entry button .
- Confirm deletion.
Specifying folder categories in the Project tool window
Here is how you assign a folder to a different category. In a similar way, you can assign a folder to any other category.
- Open the Project tool window (e.g. View | Tool Windows | Project ).
- Select the folder that you want to assign to test sources.
- In the context menu, point to Mark Directory As and select the desired category.
In a similar way you can change the folder category at a later time. (Just select a different category from the context menu.)
To cancel the folder association with its current category (i.e. to make a folder an "ordinary" folder ), select Unmark as <current_category> Root (e.g. Unmark as Test Sources Root).