Opening, Reopening and Closing Projects
In this section:
To open an existing project
Do one of the following:
- On the Welcome screen, click Open.
- On the main menu, choose File | Open .
- In the Select Path dialog box, select the directory that contains the desired project.
- Specify whether you want to open the project in a new frame, close the current project and reuse the existing frame, or open the new project in the same frame with the current one. Refer to the section Opening Multiple Projects for details.
To reopen a recent project
- On the main menu, choose File | Reopen Project
- Select the desired project from the list of the recent ones.
- Specify whether you want to open the project in a new frame, or reuse the current frame.
You can also:
- Reopen a recent project from the Welcome screen. To do that, just click the desired link under Recent Projects or press Alt+number . Start typing in the Welcome screen to filter the list of recent projects.
- Terminate the project opening process, without waiting when it finishes loading, by clicking Cancel in the progress window.
To close a project
- On the main menu, choose File | Close Project .
Last modified: 11 December 2014