Opening, Reopening and Closing Projects
In this section:
To open an existing project
Do one of the following:
- On the Welcome screen, click Open.
- On the main menu, choose File | Open .
- In the Select Path dialog box, select the directory that contains the desired project.
- Specify whether you want to open the project in a new frame, close the current project and reuse the existing frame, or open the new project in the same frame with the current one. Refer to the section Opening Multiple Projects for details.
To reopen a recent project
WebStorm keeps the history list of the recent projects, from which you can select the desired one.
- On the main menu, choose File | Reopen Project
- Select the desired project from the list of the recent ones.
- Specify whether you want to open the project in a new frame, or reuse the current frame.
To close a project
When the only open project is closed, the Welcome screen is displayed. In case of multiple projects, each one is closed with its frame.
- On the main menu, choose File | Close Project .